Thanks to our volunteers, sponsors, and donations from people like you, Virgin Islands Search And Rescue can be on call for all of them.
Donate to Visar
Our Crew Members dedication to VISAR’s mission and their passion for helping others allows us to respond on a year-around basis for medical emergencies and search and rescues throughout the British Virgin Islands.
We are expected to solve a wide variety of problems in every conceivable condition of weather and conditions. To meet this challenge, we depend entirely on contributions and volunteer efforts. We do not charge for our services so we need your support!
Contributions go towards training our crew in First Aid/CPR/AED and Advanced Medic courses, replenishing our medical equipment, servicing and replacing our gear and other overhead expenses.
While we do have one full time administrative that concentrates on fundraising and administrative duties, ALL of our crew members are volunteers.
Several ways to donate…
- 1.Fill out the form below to donate directly to us via PayPal using your account or credit card
- Mail a check inside the BVI to VISAR PO Box 3042 Road Town, Tortola VG1110
- Mail a check outside the BVI to VISAR PMB 2416 PO Box 8309 Cruz Bay, St John USVI 00831
- For US Residents that would like to make a tax-deductible donation we work with 501(c)3 Association for Rescue at Sea (AFRAS). Please visit their website https://www.afras.org/index.php/donation/ to learn more and make a donation.
- For UK Residents that would like to make a tax relief claim we work with THE VISAR TRUST that not only helps VISAR but aids in relief for SAR’s in Antigua & Barbuda, Bahamas and Barbados. For more details on how to donate email email@example.com.
Our Mission is to save lives at sea.
Virgin Islands Search And Rescue is a Non-Profit Organisation
Training and cooperation with the United States Coast Guard
A warm thanks to all of our supporters and sponsors.
Without your exceedingly generous contributions, this organisation simply would not be what is it today. From all of the Volunteers, Crew, and Board of Directors, we lend our most sincere gratitude.